BYLAWS OF THE BEDFORD POMPOM GIRLS
AND PEE WEE SQUAD
1. All bylaws are subject to change.
2. Meetings will be held as needed, both in and out of season.
3. All officers, coaches and assistant coaches are required to have a PA Abuse
Clearance and Request for Criminal Record Check. If you do not have both of these
on file with the Bedford Parks and Recreation office you will not be able to work with our girls.
4. Position of officers will be as follows:
Uniform Manager (1)
Picture Manager (1)
5. Officers must attend all meetings. If
not able to attend they must contact another officer in advance. Coaches are
requested to be there, but not required. Please find a parent or the assistant coach to attend.
6. All squads (3rd -6th grade) are required to be at all
games, home and away. Only exception: Heavy rain.
This also includes the Super Bowl Championship Game, if their team is one of the teams playing.
7. An adult spotter is required when stunts are being preformed. No stunts are to be preformed with the girls’ feet above the waist. No exceptions!
8. No insurance will be provided for the cheerleaders by this organization or the
Bedford Board of Parks and Recreation Office. You may not hold any grounds liable
for any accident that may happen during a game or practice. This includes: Bedford
Elementary Field, Bedford High School Field, Snake Spring Field, Bedford Middle School, The Greens or T-Fields or any other practice or playing field.
9. All squads are required to have an adult coach and an assistant coach.
10. All coaches are required to read the Rules and Regulations and enforce them.
11. Positively NO SMOKING will be permitted by coaches, assistant coaches, helpers, or anyone in our organization
at the games or any activity that the Bedford PomPom Girls/ Pee Wee Squad are in attendance to.
12. Any coach who abuses the fundraising opportunities will not be invited back to coach the following season.
13. The officers must approve all fundraising ideas before they are implemented.
14. Money from fundraisers must be turned in by the end date given; the cheerleader will not be allowed
to cheer at the remainder of the games. Once money is turned in, the cheerleader
15. Any cheerleader not returning uniforms by the deadline will be charged the full amount for the entire
uniform. She will not be issued a uniform for the following year unless the amount
is paid. Any coach not returning her squads uniforms to the uniform manager by
the deadline shall be charged for all uniforms not turned in.